Secrets of day Trading Methods

Friday, January 9, 2015

Look at what our clients are achieving

Mark Austin Trading


Mark AustinLook at what our clients are achieving


Mark Austin Trading

UK's Premier Online FTSE Subscription

 

Dear traders,

If you have not seen the webinar for the LIVE TRADING ROOM then can view it below:

http://youtu.be/JilS3lNPhKg

We trade FTSE, DAX AND DOW for the first hour in an online room where you hear and see us trade live... all you need to do is follow us.

We have made 3.2% this week already live and in front of our clients. We aim to achieve 100% a year and we are well on track for this. PLUS this is all done trading just 1 hour a day at a set time! No one else in the market can offer this and produce trades you can actually follow. Who wants to be sat at the screens all day? The whole idea of trading is you get to enjoy your lifestyle!

Look at what our clients are achieving trading at a set time for an hour each day. See below!

Our aim is to make at least 100% returns each and every year all tracked by a real live traded account. Our LIVE account is currently up over 50% in 6 months since starting this.

Stephen Chilvers: ''Thanks again to you both for all your trades and teaching to us in the room. Your professionalism is second to none and has helped my trading tremendously''
...............................................

Hi Mark

''The Trading room is brilliant, takes learning to a different level, the new style of questions and answers really helps with detailing our analysis, every evening I go back over the posts and write a summary which helps me enormously, at the weekend I read all my daily sheets again and do like a weekly summary of what I feel I learnt that week.'' Philip Kershaw

..................................................

I feel you are one of the very few genuine services available in the market.

Wishing you all the best.

Mahesh Gobindram

 

TAKE ACTION AND SIGN UP FOR OUR TRIAL BELOW:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PWWFGRNKGAQ9Y

5th JANUARY 2015

Hi Mark / Cameron,

I hope you had a good break.

Great start to the new year. All the trades you guys called on the first trading day hit their targets.

The DAX trade that I bought and lost $297.24 was one that I took myself to target the gap. I was treading water when Cameron called to sell DAX so I took myself out with a small loss. Strange thing is it seems to happen so often that the green candle that I was looking for would appear immediately after I was already out of the market.

Profit and Loss for the Indices:

FTSE $877.14 Profit

ASX $125.63 Profit

DAX -$164.97 (Loss)

DOW $592.16 Profit

TOTAL PROFIT: $1429.96

Kind regards

Bernard Lai

Trading Statement

7th January 2015

Hi Mark / Cameron,

Summary of the day's trades including a DOW trade with IG Markets, statement of which is attached:

ASX $384.48 Profit
FTSE $212.49 Profit
DAX -$168.23 Loss
DOW $679.85 Profit (including IG account)

TOTAL PROFIT: $1108.59

Regards

Bernard

Trading Statement

​​ JOIN OUR EVER GROWING SUCCESS STORIES

TAKE ACTION AND SIGN UP FOR OUR TRIAL BELOW:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PWWFGRNKGAQ9Y

All the best,

Mark Austin

0 comments:

Post a Comment