Secrets of day Trading Methods

Sunday, January 4, 2015

2014 under review and investment opportunity

Mark Austin Trading


Mark Austin2014 under review and investment opportunity


Mark Austin Trading

UK's Premier Online FTSE Subscription

 

Dear traders, happy NEW YEAR to you all!

2014 was the 4th year for the FTSE service with an annualised gain of just over 76%. I have provided full analytical statistics prepared by Dr.Ken Rawlings through these links-

http://www.markaustintrading.com/monthcharts/FTSE-£10kAccGain-JantoDec2014.jpg

http://www.markaustintrading.com/monthcharts/FTSE-DKPI-Summary-JantoDec2014.jpg
FTSE Performance Table in 2014

​(Please note all official trades are verified and tracked by Dr.Ken Rawlings and he is also responsible for the statistical information including the DKPI which is attached for your perusal as well as the effect on a 10k account.)

You may be wondering how we have achieved 76% with only making 359 FTSE points and this is because we record 4% trades as one full pip and 1% trades as 0.25 of a pip. The majority of service trades are 1% trades so the true pips are in line with previous years at approximately 1000 pips.

I believe 2015 will be a bear year and therefore results could be VERY pleasing for our trading. Bear markets are great for short term trading. The service will resume on Monday.

PLUS

DONT FORGET THE MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME INVESTMENT DEADLINE IS 5TH JAN. TAKE ACTION NOW IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THIS. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS AND THE EVER GROWING LIST OF SUCCESS STORIES.

MAKE 2015 A SUCCESSFUL year and work along side me in my trading room. TheMENTORSHIP PROGRAMME is a real hit and and success stories continue to build and build. Simply put the best way to get yourself to a successful level on your trading is to work along side a real successful professional trader. Learning by actually doing remains the best way to learn how to make money in the markets. Sadly most educators out there only preach but never actually get their hands dirty.

The cost of this mentorship programme will increase on the 5th January due to popular demand and the results we are achieving. Lock in the OLD price today.

The programme is designed so you learn small bite size nuggets each day. This is all about lifestyle trading and not staring at your screens all day. No more than 1 hour is needed each day. You will earn and learn at the same time.

MFS 2015 MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME
INCLUDES 1 YEAR FULL ACCESS TO MY ''NEW'' TRADING ROOM WHERE YOU CAN SEE AND HEAR ME PLACING TRADES ON VARIOUS INDEX MARKETS - ITS REVOLUTIONARY!

Our aim is to make at least 100% returns each and every year all tracked by a real live traded account. Our LIVE account is currently up 50% in 6 months since starting this.

In the past traders have relied on trading rooms with text messages and image files they have to open on their own computers but now there is a MUCH better way!

NEW technology now means we can...

TALK to you, making it MUCH easier to pass over key trading information

Show charts so you can see exactly what we are talking about

Back up the trades with a live trading account so there is total transparency

Works on your phone

We trade FTSE, DAX and DOW

PLUS you still get all these advantages...

LIFESTYLE TRADING so you are not stuck at your screens for hours on end

FTSE/DAX in the morning for one hour

DOW in the afternoon for one hour

Quick in-and-out trades with no overnight risk

BIG FISH trades

VIDEO ANALYSIS REPORTS of trades and set ups

Text Announcements so you do not miss key information if you have to pop out

The programme also includes the LIVE 2015 TRADING SUMMIT SEMINAR to be held in central London.

The mentorship programme is the best investment you'll ever make as the teachings will help you grow your account exponentially and faster while helping you cut down on losses. Its also a very low cost investment for the returns...Think about how much capital and risk you would need to place upfront to get 100% returns a year from a business!

FOR MORE INFO CLICK BELOW:

http://www.markaustintrading.com/p/summit2015.html

See what our members think:

Morning Mark,

With you on the Mic and actually "live", being able to listening to you thinking aloud, whilst watching PA on the Charts, I learned a lot about trade management this morning. Thanks.

Having spent time in an operations control centre, I appreciate it is hard to see, think, and talk at the same time; and you got it spot on this morning. Colin C

Hi Mark

My grateful thanks for including me in your Mentorship programme. My understanding of how the trading room functioned is way beyond my expectations.

Even at this early stage, two weeks now, I can see a very successful future despite my odd times at the screen.

The Dax and the Dow are additions I had not anticipated and I have had to change my habits around somewhat in order to include these markets.

I am not sure how much information you like on your feedbacks but as yet I have not formulated how I will continue to record the trades I get involved in as this format is vastly superior to anything
I have previously been involved in.

Kind regards

Jeff E.

Stephen Chilvers: Thanks again to you both for all your trades and teaching to us in the room. Your professionalism is second to
none and has helped my trading tremendously

 

CLICK BELOW TO SIGN UP NOW - OFFER ENDS 5TH JANUARY 2015
http://www.markaustintrading.com/p/summit2015.html

Hi Mark / Cameron,

Let me take this opportunity to wish you both Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It's been one of my best decisions to join your PRO TRADER Mentorship Program. I am sure the same applies to everyone in our PRO TRADER ROOM in their own case.

Frankly, I constantly feel that I am so far behind and never able to catch up. This holiday season would be a welcomed opportunity to get myself more organised and to view so many videos that I need to "digest".

However, I know I am already getting better trading results, with whatever I did manage to learn.

Thank you again for some fantastic trades yesterday. Taking out the FOREX trades in the mix, yesterday's trading profits are as follows:

FTSE:

$553.62 for the pre-market trade ( under a separate account with IG Markets)
$1028.62 for the expiry trade

DAX:

$777.78

TOTAL PROFIT: $2360.05

Did I not say that the mentorship program is paying for itself? :-)

I am not getting carried away though. I want to be able to trade with bigger stakes with a bigger account later .......so got to work harder to catch up with your teachings.

Thanks again. Enjoy your holiday break.

Kind Regards

Bernard

All the best,

Mark Austin

0 comments:

Post a Comment