Secrets of day Trading Methods

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mark Austin FTSE Trading Service Summary - 30th Sept 2010

Dear all
 
Today I sold the FTSE Binary tunnel 75/75 at a price of 83.  Half profits were taken at 65 and remaining position was closed out at 20. 
 
Binaries only range between 0 - 100 so I was risking only 17 points for a potential 83 points.
 
The reasons were on the email I posted in conjunction with the SMS (see below in bold)
 
This strategy offers a low risk way to profit on big moves caused by news releases.  Its difficult to get on board a big move once its started but the tunnel trade positions you well before. You don't need the market direction right either!  I will be employing this particular strategy for the NON FARM PAYROLLS next Friday. This is always a market moving item of news.
 
In terms of market analysis we have rallied hard and we may have completed the last leg up I mentioned this morning. I am expecting this to end between 5650-5700.  Tomorrow morning may offer a sell signal and I'll be posting my usual trading update at 7.50am.
 
Mark
 
To get access to the complete email as well as my trading opportunities you can sign up here www.markaustintrading.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment