Secrets of day Trading Methods

Friday, September 17, 2010

Mark Austin FTSE Trading Service Update - 17th Sept 2010

Good morning

Today is triple witching on the FTSE 100. In short this is when options and futures expire.  The event will take place between 10 - 10.30 am.

This week has been unusually quiet for the markets even for an expiry.  Given the fact that the summer vacation period is over and the quarterly expiry is about to finalise I expect volatility to pick up in the next 2 weeks.

Yesterday I mentioned if we held 5331 we would likely rally and take out stops at 5600. This move occurred over night and I will be looking for a short term sell at the open.  Half profit target 5560. I plan to exit trade before 10am when expiry occurs.

To get access to the complete email as well as my trading opportunities you can sign up here www.markaustintrading.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment