Secrets of day Trading Methods

Friday, August 30, 2013

CHALLENGE PROGRAMME

Mark AustinCHALLENGE PROGRAMME – 21st OCTOBER 2013. WORK WITH ME FOR A WHOLE YEAR


Mark Austin Trading

UK's Premier Online FTSE Subscription

 

Dear traders,

CHALLENGE PROGRAMME – 21st OCTOBER 2013
WORK WITH ME FOR A WHOLE YEAR

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL EVER OFFER SUCH A PROGRAMME
FREE WITH THE GRADUATE TRADING SCHEME OR PRO-TRADER (see below)

We have just under 8 weeks until the OCTOBER TRADING CHALLENGE PROGRAMME. This is the chance for clients to attend a seminar with me and then work along side me for a whole year. I held the same programme in July and here is some feedback:

Mark,

Thank you for the unofficial trade today and I hung in to 6465 for 27 pips.

The guidance,patience and logic you apply on the hoof is so invaluable. I have given time learn this terrific system backwards.

What an edge for us.What an education.

Tom P

I'm extremely pleased that my google search back in October pulled up what I consider the best service available and at a very fair price. In addition to that with Excelsior and Magnetic FX coming on board there is now a suite of products to learn and profit from. You should take great pride that in a sea of sharks out there your service is true and honest. Congrats. Simon T

I find the trading room an excellent way to understand what you are thinking and how you are trading. It adds enormously to what is in your reports. I rarely have anything to say, as any question I have is usually answered there.

Ken W

The seminar was the turning point to when my trading started to become successful.

Jon. H

If you really want to become a successful trader then working with a REAL professional full time trader is the quickest route to achieve this. Its how I got to where I am today.

Given the work load involved, this will be the LAST time I offer such a programme and from the end of 2013 I am will be scaling down my group educational services and concentrating more on individual tuition. If you want to lock in this great opportunity which will never be repeated then sign up below:

http://www.markaustintrading.com/p/mfs-trading-challenge.html

The programme includes my full ''trading the gap for a living'' home study course which is valued at £650 on its own...! so effectively you are getting one year of mentorship for just just 125 pounds!

http://www.markaustintrading.com/p/mfs-trading-challenge.html

OR GET ALL THIS FOR FREE

Yesterday we announced the new GRADUATE TRADING SCHEME and PRO-TRADER – if you missed this go here...

http://www.markaustintrading.com/p/GRADUATE.html

If you or a colleague/family member/associate sign up to either of these you will also get a free ticket to MARK'S CHALLENGE - offer expires at the end of September 2013

Mark Austin

0 comments:

Post a Comment