Secrets of day Trading Methods

Thursday, June 6, 2013

JON IS UP 200%

Mark Austin Trading


Mark AustinJON IS UP 200%


Mark Austin Trading

UK's Premier Online FTSE Subscription

 

Dear traders

JON IS UP 200%

Jon H is one of my challenge students who attended my April 2013 seminar is now up 200% in 3 months!. Read his journey below:

So I was a total beginner in February, never been anywhere near a spread betting website, I'd bought and sold some shares in past but nothing like this. I saw Mark's advert in an email from ADVFN and it really appealed as it was something that always made me curious. I didn't really understand Mark's email reports each day so he recommended doing John Pipers Zeit Gap modules. I read all of these and by the end of them, I felt I could understand the basics. I started with small practice trades and made some schoolboy errors at the outset which repeated again and again. It took a while for me to get hold of my emotions, resulting in me losing half my initial pot. It's really strange how even though discipline is clearly the difference between success and failure, I still strayed from the rules, to begin with anyway. After reading some more and after attending the seminar in early spring 2013, things started to change. Not only my understanding of the whole process but my attitude towards trading became wholly professional with no exceptions. Since adopting this 100% self discipline and following Mark's advice/mentoring to the letter, not only have I gained back the money I initially lost but I am not bordering on a 200% profit from my original pot, in under 3 months. Now I am making more profit every week and can easily see this as being a substantial regular income for me in the future.

I want more of my students to to reach their goals in trading and become successful traders by their own right which is why when I return to the UK in July for a few weeks I am holding a special personal seminar for just 20 people. After the seminar you will then work with me for a whole year.

http://www.markaustintrading.com/p/mfs-trading-challenge.html

Jon took action and is now reaping the benefits. The greatest risk in life is not taking action!

I have just 5 places left for the 4th July trading challenge/mentorship programme. If you are treading water with your trading then this is a must event for you.

To reserve your place and to read more details click below:

http://www.markaustintrading.com/p/mfs-trading-challenge.html

Regards,

Mark Austin

0 comments:

Post a Comment