Secrets of day Trading Methods

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

FTSE Trading Report - 16 May 2012

Yesterday I had factored in a move towards 5400 if we broke below 5465 however prices below 5400 do not fit well for the expected counter trend rally (which I expected to start either yesterday or today).

Today we have the magnet at ####(CLIENTS ONLY). I expect this to be seen and if we are trading at current levels at 8am we will have a low risk set up for this.  Its one of my set ups where the market needs to rise immediately for this to work so stops will be minimal for this.

It is then down to whether 5400 can hold or not.


To access the full report, the magnet, the lifestyle trade and the medium term forecast simply sign up below-

My FTSE trading service is usually £67 per month BUT you can now try it out for one month at HALF PRICE - just £33.50! To sign up you can click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment