Secrets of day Trading Methods

Friday, February 24, 2012

Download Bill Adlard's Market Review February 2012

Dear Trader,

To download the report please click on the below link:

>>BILL'S MARKET REVIEW FEBRUARY 2012

All the best,

Mark Austin

PIPS gained since Feb 2010

Want to receive my trading analysis? You can try out my service for one month at HALF PRICE through this link

 

Mark Austin Trading is now established as one of the UK's premium FTSE trading services and here's what one of our members has to say-

"I just wanted to give you some feedback, as often you only hear from people when they are not happy. I only joined your service 1 month ago and observed for a week as I have been using other services that seem to give me advice on how to burn my pot, I did not need there advice for this! I have to tell you that just from last Friday, Monday and Tuesday of this week you have made me 100 % of my pot, if you continue in this fashion you may even get me all my money back that other services have lost me. 

I just wanted to say your narrative in the morning is so good, it feels good to win. But it feels like I thrash the broker, I sell to your target down then go long, once I observe a bit of price action. Added with the binary's is gives me a great feeling. All of this with low leverage and no drawdown i am amazed how less stressed i am since using your service. I have recommended you to lots of people. A genuine thank you and keep up the great work."
Shane

0 comments:

Post a Comment