Secrets of day Trading Methods

Friday, March 11, 2011

Mark Austin FTSE Service Trade Review - 11 March 2011

Dear all

Today we bought the FTSE to finish up binary at 12pm for a price of 13.

The signal target was 5933. No confirmation needed at the open for this as it was one of my stronger signals.  Ideally I would have used a spread bet for this but given the Japanese news I was expecting some volatility at the open. The benefit with the binary is you can't get stopped out and can just focus on the target in hand.

I placed the trade early as I saw a good price.  If I had waited the price may have vanished. 

70% was removed to lock in as much profit when we reached 5933 and I left the remainder to run given my analysis for a bounce today. I was a little disappointed in the slow price rise from the binary but there you go. 

I expect more selling into next week and I'll update you on Monday with the usual trading ideas.

Have a good weekend.

--
Kind regards

Mark Austin

0 comments:

Post a Comment