Secrets of day Trading Methods

Friday, November 26, 2010

A testimonial for my FTSE Trading Service

I just wanted to give you some feedback, as often you only hear from people when they are not happy. 

I only joined your service 1 month ago and observed for a week as I have been using other services that seem to give me advice on how to burn my pot,  I did not need there advice for this!  I have to tell you that just from last Friday, Monday and Tuesday of this week you have made me 100 % of my pot, if you continue in this fashion you may even get me all my money back that other services have lost me.  

I just wanted to say your narrative in the morning is so good, it feels good to win.  But it feels like I thrash the broker, I sell to your target down then go long, once I observe a bit of price action.  Added with the binary's is gives me a great feeling.  All of this with low leverage and no draw down i am amazed how less stressed i am since using your service.I have recommended you to lots of people.

A genuine thank you and keep up the great work.

Shane

0 comments:

Post a Comment