Secrets of day Trading Methods

Monday, October 18, 2010

Mark Austin FTSE Trade Summary - 18th Oct 2010

Dear all
 
Today we bought the FTSE to be up Binary at a price of 21.  Half profits were taken at 47 and remainder at 60.
 
This morning I outlined a large gap on the price charts at 5717 (see this mornings email attached for reference).  I also had a POM signal (system) close to this level. Combined with support at 5660 this offered a good opportunity to go long. See attached chart.
 
I used the binary in case the market went on a stop hunting mission below 5660.
 
At this stage I am still looking for a correction to at least 5550-5600 and a short term top maybe in at 5770. 
 
To get access to the complete email as well as my trading opportunities you can sign-up at my website www.markaustintrading.com
 
Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment